SAP Dynpro Training
Web Dynpro for ABAP or Web Dynpro for ABAP (WD4A, WDA) is the SAP standard UI technology for developing Web applications in the ABAP environment. It consists of a runtime environment and a graphical development environment with special Web Dynpro tools that are integrated in the ABAP Workbench (SE80).
TWeb Dynpro offers the following advantages for application developers:
- The use of declarative and graphical tools significantly reduces the implementation effort
- Web Dynpro supports a structured design process
- Strict separation between layout and business data
- Reuse and better maintainability by using components
- The layout and navigation is easily changed using the Web Dynpro tools
- Stateful applications are supported – that is, if the page is changed and the required data remains intact so that you can access it at any time throughout the entire application context.
Note that stateless applications are not possible.
- Automatic data transport using data binding
- Automatic input check
- User interface accessibility is supported
- Full integration in the reliable ABAP development environment